Monday, September 12, 2011

Maybe I'll post about the white coat ceremony tomorrow??

The other day at the park I saw clovers growing everywhere in the grass! Courtney and I always used to make jewelry out of these flowers when we were little, so I made Violet a crown! She look SO cute in it I could hardly stand it!
violet's clover crown
FYI, I feel like that first picture is a very true representation of what Violet looks like. It is hard to get a picture of a baby where they look normal, and I feel like she looks different in every picture!

I am really really going to try to get the pictures to post about Glenn's white coat ceremony for tomorrow! It happened like two weeks ago, but I still want to post about it because his parents took some pictures of all three of us together! This is rare, so I want to document it.

No comments:

Post a Comment