Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Family Reunion so far!

As I mentioned a couple of days ago, Glenn's family is in town for a family reunion!  It is going great so far, but I haven't taken any pictures.  Here is the only one I have, which I stole from Kari's blog:
IMG_3337
Violet has been having a great time with her cousins!  This is Violet with her oldest cousin Mason.  Mason passed the sacrament in our ward on Sunday, and it was the first time our ward has ever had a deacon!  

On Sunday evening, we had a big family dinner at the church building, which was so fun.  Then Monday morning, we went hiking, and on Tuesday we went to The Grove (which is just a big mall, but it has the American Girl Doll store, so our niece Audrey, as well as most of the rest of us girls, were excited to go there.)  Some of the family who didn't want to go to the mall went to the Tar Pits.  For dinner a bunch of us went to eat in Little Tokyo, while Terri watched the grandkids!  Everyone has already been to the beach several times too.  I will try to remember to take some pictures in the next few days!

2 comments:

  1. thanks for the shout-out to my blog! i loved violet's sunday dress. :]

    ReplyDelete