Friday, July 13, 2012

The day after my birthday

Today everything is happening an hour later than usual: Violet slept in an hour, Glenn was to school an hour late (on purpose), my run started an hour late, Violet's nap started an hour late, my meeting this afternoon got pushed back two hours.  A nice slow day that is the perfect day after my birthday day.

Can I just say that I have the best husband?  He tried so hard (and succeeded) to make my birthday be special. This cake, that he made from scratch, was to die for!
558299_10150980497421785_1549386465_n
I may or may not be eating some right now as a healthy morning snack.  (I am.)

Thanks for all the calls and messages!  It felt good to be remembered on my birthday! 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for not blurring out your face :)
    I hope I get some cake!

    ReplyDelete