Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Our trip in instant photos - part 2 (the last part)

One of the highlights of our trip to Arizona was my family's talent show!  My mom told us a few weeks before we came that for family home evening we would be having a talent show, so to get ready!  For my talent, I decided to make dinner for the family.  I also helped Glenn with his talent and we learned a piano duet together!  We played "A Whole New World".  It was magical.

I made homemade pasta.  I love that picture of everyone getting ready to help me throw the pasta in the water all at once!
IMG
IMG_0001

To wrap up, here is what everyone else did for their talents:  My dad also played the piano, Kenny juggled, Judson and Courtney did an awesome dance they made up, Annie made the best cookies ever, and my mom started a family scrapbook for each of us.  It was such a fun night! 

1 comment:

  1. Those pics scanned better than they looked in real life! I liked this post :)

    ReplyDelete