Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Home!

It feels good to be back home! Our trip to Arizona was long and awesome. This afternoon as we were getting stuff done and settling back in, I said to Glenn, "Too bad we can't live at our parents' houses all the time." I didn't really mean it, I love being independent from our parents and all, but it is so awesome having someone cook your meals and play with your baby while you read all day long! Also, I really loved hanging out with my family, it was so fun playing games and just having them around all the time.

Here's why I didn't post more often:
Photo0604
We were too busy jigsawing.

How ridiculous/funny is this picture I tried to take of all four of us?
Photo0606
Here is a better one:
Photo0607
More about our trip tomorrow! And you'll never believe all the new things Violet is learning to do!

4 comments:

  1. I really loved going home for the long Christmas break the last couple of years. Violet is getting SO big! It happens so fast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I am glad you are back to blogging - I missed your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. we love puzzles. someday when we live in the same state, we should get together & jigsaw together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Becky, jigsawing with you and Cade and Glenn sounds like my idea of a good time.

    ReplyDelete