Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Baby food muffins??

GetInline

I should not have titled the post that. It sounds SO gross. The truth is, I had that leftover carrot baby food I made Violet that she hated. But it really is just steamed pureed carrots. Keep that in mind as I continue.

I had over-ripe bananas that needed to be used, but I'm not the biggest fan of plain banana muffins. And I also had these pureed carrots. So I made carrot-banana-oatmeal-raisin-delicious muffins! Seriously, they are good. And don't taste like baby food AT ALL.

2 comments:

  1. I have to say they don't sound that delicious . . . I guess you'd have to try them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just made similar muffins today too! Well kind of... They are carrot, apple muffins with crushed pineapple. SO so good! It doesn't look that appetizing but it taste delicious! It's the only way I can get my daugther to eat more carrots. So I totally believe you when you say that they are good!

    ReplyDelete