Saturday, April 27, 2013

A playdate with Mia

I am so lucky that so many of my friends have little girls close to Violet's age!  One of my best friends, Courtney, came over with her little girl Mia this week so Violet and Mia could get to know each other a little better.

The clothes were soaked and muddy a few minutes into the playdate, so they got stripped off.  They looked so cute together, I couldn't help but take pictures!
DSC00159
DSC00175
DSC00160
DSC00172
We were playing around with the color feature on our new camera, and we got this amazingly sweet shot of Mia with her pretty blue eyes:
DSC00165
Of course, VIolet doesn't have blue eyes, so we only got this creepy shot of her red lips:
DSC00166

2 comments:

  1. haha she looks naked in the last picture

    ReplyDelete
  2. Judson and I both laughed real hard the last picture/your comment on it. Also, that picture of Glenn holding her is really sweet. Her hair makes a leetle halo.

    ReplyDelete