Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Tuesday

(You guys, I tried so hard to stick to my goal of posting every day this week, but technical difficulties kept me from posting this yesterday.  I wrote it yesterday, though, so I say it still counts)

I took pictures of everything again today!  My goal is to post every day this week even if nothing cool happens, so here it goes.

We colored this morning, as usual.
Photo0074
Violet insisted that I display her picture on the wall:
Photo0078
We went to story time.
Photo0080
At story time, Violet participated in the flannel board story!  She is usually so shy at story time, and today she wan't at all!  You can see her putting her flannel sheep on the board in this picture:
Photo0083
She also ran up to the front for the last song, If You're Happy and You Know it.  She did every single action, but my phone only videos 5 seconds at a time, so you'll have to just take my word for it that she was "wagging her tail".  You can kind of see it at the beginning.




While we were waiting for Glenn to get home, we did sidewalk chalk.
Photo0085
Dumplings for dinner!
Photo0089
You guys.  They were SO GOOD.

1 comment: