Monday, March 11, 2013

Monday

I know I have been neglecting my blog lately, and I also know that at least my parents are very sad when I don't post everyday.  So in an effort to get back in the habit, I have made a goal to post everyday this week, no matter how little happens in the day.  I am keeping my lame cell phone camera at the ready, so I can document even the least noteworthy of things!  Here is what happened today:

As soon as I turned off the shower this morning, Violet came barreling into the bathroom calling for me, obviously excited to show me what she had been working on in her room.  It was this:
Photo0061
(all of her toys in her crib)

We went to our institute class.  I take the class with two other moms, and we take turns watching the kids in the nursery.  It is always one of my favorite parts of the week!  Here are some of the kids doing somersaults (Violet is in the back, in the white shirt):
Photo0062

After Violet's nap, we went to the little park in our neighborhood, and our friends (who we hung out with in the morning at institute) met us there.  We had a great time as usual!

Violet, picking flowers instead of playing on the slides.  This was before her friends arrived.
Photo0069
Here is a video I took of Violet climbing the rock wall/arch thing-y at the park.  She had never tried it before today, so it surprised me when she climbed up with no problem!

(I missed the first part of her climb, but she did the whole thing by herself)


And to end the night, dipping Oreos in milk with dad:
Photo0072

2 comments: