Friday, March 23, 2012

Afternoon at the park

The other day, Violet woke up from her nap, Glenn wasn't due home for a couple of hours, and I was tired of being in the house. So I put Violet on my hip, grabbed a blanket and her sippy cup, and walked to the park.
Photo0064
It was a beautiful day; we have been having wonderful weather here! I just sat on the blanket and watched Violet explore. She never went more than a foot or two off the blanket, I think because she isn't used to crawling in grass. Mostly she just crunched leaves in her hands and occasionally tried to eat them. It was such a nice afternoon. I have a feeling you'll find us spending a lot of time at the park in the coming months!
Photo0062

3 comments:

  1. luckies! we're really missing the sun up here - looks like so much fun! And I love her big eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is just so beautiful! We are missing you guys so much! Can't wait to see you soon

    ReplyDelete