Thursday, February 21, 2013

A mistake

photo-76
I made the mistake this morning of telling Violet that Grandma, Grandpa, and Aunt Courtney are coming tonight.  I didn't know she would understand me so well!  However, the "tonight" part didn't quite sink it, and she asked me about twenty times this morning, "Gama? Gwapa? Kee-tee?".  Then when we got home from our run, she ran into all the rooms of the house looking for them and asking for them, and started crying when she realized they weren't there yet!  

To make her feel better, we called both of my parents and they talked to her for a little while.  Although I have been more patient than Violet today, I am so excited to see everyone tonight!
photo-74
(Is this the only pic I have of you and Violet, Courtney?)

photo-18
p.s.  Tomorrow morning I'll post week 3 of Vegetarian Month!  (week 1 and week 2)

No comments:

Post a Comment