Monday, January 7, 2013

McAferty Family Pictures

On Christmas Eve, we got family pictures taken with my family in my parents' backyard.  We just got them back a few days ago, and I love how they turned out!  Remember how when Glenn and Violet and I got our pictures taken on the beach there were a lot of good pictures of just Glenn and Violet, but none of Violet and me?  So this time, I specifically asked the photographer to take a couple of just me and Violet, and I loved how those ones turned out.

My favorite one of the whole family:
IMG_9604

My favorite of our little family:
IMG_9428

Some of Violet and I:
IMG_9621
IMG_9618
IMG_9637

Love this one of Violet and Maggie with their grandparents:
IMG_9148

One last one of the whole family:
IMG_9223copy

2 comments:

  1. Wow! These all turned out so well! What a good looking family! :) ps I LOVE your hair!!

    ReplyDelete