Thursday, September 6, 2012

Two things that happened recently while we played in the front yard

By the way, calling our space out front the "front yard" is a bit of a stretch.  

We spend quite a bit of time in the front yard these days because it is so much cooler outside than it is in our apartment.  There is an old couple who lives a couple of apartments down who loves Violet, and give her presents when she runs by.  Yesterday they gave her a couple of packs of these cookies:
Photo on 2012-09-06 at 09.30
and she loves them!  As you probably know, it is a struggle to get Violet to eat much of anything, so I was so happy when she chowed down on these.  They are oat-sesame "crackers" and I think they are pretty healthy, but all the nutrition info is in Chinese(?) characters.  The point is, we only have two crackers left and I would really love to buy more, but I have no idea where to get them.

The other thing that happened out here recently is that Violet found this leaf:
Photo0275
which quickly became a necklace:
Photo0279
And now I can't convince her to come back inside.  I'm actually blogging on the front step.

1 comment: