Monday, August 27, 2012

The Highlights

Hello!  Sorry about my long hiatus from blogging!  We're back, with tons of pictures to share!

Here are some of the highlights from our trip to Arizona!  Looking back at these pictures, I wish we'd gotten some with our families in them!  Every single one is of Violet, occasionally with Glenn or I in the background.  Can you tell we think she is cute??

There was a lot of playing in the water in Grandma and Grandpa's backyard (sometimes in the buff):
IMG_3222
IMG_3225
IMG_3239
IMG_3241
Violet swam everyday in at Glenn's parents' house, but we never took any pictures!  Here is an after swimming shot:
IMG_3252
Violet took swim lessons! She cried the whole time every day, but she learned the things she was supposed to!  Please don't, but IF you threw her over the edge of a swimming pool, she could turn around and find the wall and pull her head above water!
IMG_3247IMG_3246
I made dinner for everyone one night! From front to back: naan, Indian Butter chicken, spiced lentils, and cute Violet. :)
IMG_3250
And just a few more random pictures for good measure:
IMG_3230
IMG_3228IMG_3226
It was a great trip, but we are glad to be back! 
(I would be gladder if there wasn't another mouse in our house.  But there is.)

2 comments:

  1. Violet is so adorable! I bet she had a blast with all of her family. Oh, and I had to go back and look at the book you were reading...I thought it said "stevie wonder"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pictures! And good luck with the mouse - I hope Glenn can outsmart it :)

    ReplyDelete